September 20, 2010

F**king Bleed Purple and Gold


Well... I'm back.
After four months of pure and intense adventure, sunshine, laughter, work, play and - as best described in one word: summer, I'm back. This summer I experienced, for a moment, a sense of lost but more importantly I experienced a major sense of found. I found a place where I can be happy when I didn't think I could. I found a place where the people are just as wonderful, fulfilling and crucial to my being as the people are in the place that I temporarily left. I found that just being and being me, no matter where I am, I can be happy. And that alone makes me happy.
Now I'm back to the place where for the last three years I have been spending my falls and my winters, having new Septembers and new adventures. This is the last year I get to structure my life around a school schedule. The last year that I get to live with and beside some of the best people I have been so blessed as to have found. And the last year that I get to take in every ounce of this incredible environment and experience, and just fucking bleed purple and gold.


It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment